8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off everyone make sure to thank Jemell (8yourv8) for letting us use the parking lot at his work. The date will be Sunday, September 9th and we will get started at 6pm. This will be a meet for 8th gen civics primarily, but is not exclusive to. Will be a good time to check out each others rides, meet new people and find out who has the baddest civics around. We are going to lay out a few ground rules here:

1- No booze
Even though there will prob be many people of age there I am willing to bet that there will be quite a few that are not. I love beer as much, if not more, than most. But we can put them down for 1 night to avoid problems. (tent city is bad)

2- No jackasses
I have been to meets in the past where for some reason a dickhead or 2 decides that it would be fun to show up and start ****. If you are a jackass (you know damn well if you are) just stay home please.

3- Keep it clean
We all need to remember that even though it will be sunday, this is where Jemell works and we need to be respectfull of that at all times.

There will be a grille there and we will bring some food/drinks. Any other volunteers to bring stuff would be greatly appreciated. Possibly a vote for best ride and other stuff depending on the responses we get.

Shine em up and we will see you there

RMS Distributing
7150 W Roosevelt Bldg. c103
Phoenix, AZ 85034
(first left after you turn on roosevelt)

PM me with any questions and make sure to post up if you plan on going so we can gauge the turnout.

-Gabe

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bulletSisedan said:
we gotta include the other cities of the state as well. Hence tucson.
of course, anyone is welcome from anywhere. title just denotes that it is in phoenix

·
Registered
139 Posts
grrr, if it was towards the end of the month or in oct i would be def. go. i'm from az and now live in lv, i travel down every couple of months. have fun, post some pics from the meet when its all said and done!:sadwavy:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ill be there. By the way, does anyone know someone that owns a Black Si Hatch around Ray and Priest in Chandler? There is one in my apartment complex.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok on a serious note, we are not gonna do this if it is gonna be 3 people. If you are planning on going, please post so we can make sure we should show up ourselves

·
Registered
702 Posts
HONDACARE said:
Ok on a serious note, we are not gonna do this if it is gonna be 3 people. If you are planning on going, please post so we can make sure we should show up ourselves
ill be there and there are a few fg/fa owners on azht.net saying they will be there

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
FGbleach. said:
meet looks great! how long was it? where did you guys meet up? cruise around?:vtec:
we met up for a bout two hours, it was chill
we met up at RMS DIST. near 73rd ave and roosevelt,
but we didnt cruise just hung out

1 - 20 of 21 Posts