8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

121 - 140 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
I would say that has to sound kick-azz if it's any deeper. :eyebrows:

On a side note, 08+ STi hoods are no longer aluminum.

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
its weird... sorta like when when you first figure out start to fapp as a youngster. youve heard its awesome, but youve never done it... and then you try, and it feels a little weird, yet so right... and then it explodes. :vtec:
hahahahahaahahahahahhaah! damn the car loves the snow rite? i saw your vid of the "snow fun" and now the car moves a lot better with cobb and the new exhaust i guess, congrats and enjoy phalanx.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
car looks good, and sounds GREAT. was that some cherries i saw flashing in the video? lol.
Nah, it was just some weird reflection off someones car

was hoping for something a little louder and more aggressive but i think it fits you well Chris..
Loud was exactly what I wasnt going for, lol.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
OEM-look exhaust is win. You also need a debadge nao! Soo many individual letters :readtherules: lol
yeah... waiting till weather is nicer 'round these parts. I do my run through the touchless wash (with undercarriage spray) every 2 weeks to get grime/salt etc off, and the next day its filthy again. such a pain in the ass.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Chris, I am green with envy. Your Sti is so elegant looking. What a fun car to drive in the winter. Rally driving ftw!

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Was able to get 2 of the dyno sheets... still waiting on a couple others with more detail (boost/afr). But the ones I got were bone stock vs stage2

Summary(weather corrected #s):

Stock hp 246.5hp / TBE+OTS STGII 272.7hp = gain of 26.2hp
Stock lbs 237.9 / TBE+OTS STGII 308.6 = 70.7 lbs

Stock Peaks

Modified Peaks
MadDad Essentials Street Series Turboback + Off the Shel Cobb STGII

121 - 140 of 293 Posts