281 - 293 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #282 (Edited)
Phalanx,

Any updates? :)

-Jeff
Only updates is that I took the coilovers off and sold them. I couldnt handle the stiffness here on these crappy MA roads.

Phalanx is MIA.....
Not quite... Im still on the lookout for all my 8th homies.

Not really, just laying low. :hiding:
This

he's out enjoying his bike
... and this.

Took it up to NHMS (the real track) this past week. Talk about a whoooole new level of fun.

Nice car man. They're definitely fun.
Indeed. I was using my future brother-in-laws explorer for a week while my bike was on a trailer, and he had my car...

I missed it, badly... and he wanted to trade cars permanently. lol

----------

Heres 2 videos form being at the track. it was not a timed event, it was a lot of training and just fun. Too bad my bike is slowwwwwwww. But thats ok, Im trading it in tomorrow for a 600.

If you watch them on YouTube, you can see them in HD

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
Only updates is that I took the coilovers off and sold them. I couldnt handle the stiffness here on these crappy MA roads.

Not quite... Im still on the lookout for all my 8th homies.

This

... and this.

Took it up to NHMS (the real track) this past week. Talk about a whoooole new level of fun.

Indeed. I was using my future brother-in-laws explorer for a week while my bike was on a trailer, and he had my car...

I missed it, badly... and he wanted to trade cars permanently. lol

----------

Heres 2 videos form being at the track. it was not a timed event, it was a lot of training and just fun. Too bad my bike is slowwwwwwww. But thats ok, Im trading it in tomorrow for a 600.

If you watch them on YouTube, you can see them in HD

movie
movie
Damn bro, your crazy... I bet that requires massive huevos to do it.....

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
Damn they sound sexy, but no thanks I pass.... ill take the sti for a circuit race fosho though...lmfao

Quick Q's bro.. what r u selling? Lol 10K bike, 35K sti???? Rabbit??? Wtf? Anything else I can trow in there. Hahhaahhahaha
Take care n b safe my man..

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
Good stuff Chris. I'm jealous.
Traded the 250 in mid-week and the new bike is here. My 07 Kawasaki ZX6R got dropped off by the dealer this morning... been out riding most of the day thus far. In for a small break. lovin it!

281 - 293 of 293 Posts