8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

241 - 260 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
Chris, I am so absolutely positively over the moon off my rocker in love with this car. I love my Z. I still love the Si but my god am I ever happy I bought this damned thing.

But I would still :leghump: your car if you were my neighbor.
HA... I didnt even notice your sig the other day and that you got a wrx. Thats awesome, Dawn., Im glad you love it.

Yes and you are so right. I actually think I like this car more than both the Z and the Si. Its so incredibly useful.
Theyre insanely useful... especially the new hatch style (part of why I got it). I mean, just the other day I had a 20ft ladder on the roof, a full size door w/ frame, 6 bags of concrete, a 4"x4"x10' in the hatch with both my wife and I in the car.

I got my first scooby wave the other day buy a dude in a GORGEOUS WRB Blobeye STI. Yeah. :leghump:
Blobeyes are my favorite... I actually hope to get one eventually and make it a track-only car. But thats a few years away from fruition

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I hope it has more room than our MS3.. I am unimpressed with the hatch room in this car... barely fits my golf clubs. I did just order a 76mm dp back exhaust for it today.. not that that frees up any cargo space!! and what up Chris!!!! long time no see, whens the next track day????????

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Impreza has smaller hatch than the last gen 3. The new one probably has an ever bigger 1 up on that.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #246 (Edited)
I hope it has more room than our MS3.. I am unimpressed with the hatch room in this car... barely fits my golf clubs. I did just order a 76mm dp back exhaust for it today.. not that that frees up any cargo space!! and what up Chris!!!! long time no see, whens the next track day????????
What up, dude!? Long time no see. I sitll have your stock headunit if you want it back. I obviously have no use for it.

I dont know when the next track day is, but Ill be sure to let you know.

My clubs fit perfectly in my STi's trunk. They lay sideways and leave room for other stuff too.
Yep, same here. Clubs fit perfectly :thumb:

________

Progress on the STI will likely come to a halt for now... just put a deposit on an '06 CBR 600RR... silver, of course :badger:

·
Registered
920 Posts
lol, Will. True that... However, not too worried about the bike being slow
Nice man! I have been looking into the 2008 CBR600RR myself! Graffiti Black is my pick. I am taking my Basic Rider Course in September, they are all booked until then!

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
Nice man! I have been looking into the 2008 CBR600RR myself! Graffiti Black is my pick. I am taking my Basic Rider Course in September, they are all booked until then!
Wow... thats a long wait. I guess its more popular in other areas. I was able to get the classroom portion done this past weekend, and will do the riding portion July 10-11.

The way they run it here is after the classroom, you actually take a 50 multi-choice question exam at the end. If you pass (i got 100% and finished in 3min :dance:), then you're allowed to take the on-road portion of the class. After that, youre given an on-road test and, if you pass... you earn your license. No need to go back to the DMV and retake a test.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
If i get a Bike i want a CBR 2 it just seems 2 risky esp seeing people getting killed left and right..

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
If i get a Bike i want a CBR 2 it just seems 2 risky esp seeing people getting killed left and right..
Its all about being responsible. I dont want to make any assumptions... but out of all the motorcycle incidents I have heard about/seen... the rider was heavily to blame.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Its all about being responsible. I dont want to make any assumptions... but out of all the motorcycle incidents I have heard about/seen... the rider was heavily to blame.
O i understand lol its the AssHats on the road 2 we have to worry about but that's a sweet bike enjoy dude..

·
Registered
920 Posts
...The way they run it here is after the classroom, you actually take a 50 multi-choice question exam at the end. If you pass (i got 100% and finished in 3min :dance:), then you're allowed to take the on-road portion of the class. After that, youre given an on-road test and, if you pass... you earn your license. No need to go back to the DMV and retake a test.
Ohio is very similar, except for the classroom part. All I have to do it go to the DMV, pass the test and I have my permit. Then once I take the Basic Rider Course, I do a quick exam and They give me the new license right there.

I considered getting a Ninja 250 but I don't want to hate my bike 6 months in and have to buy another one. Like Phalanx said, its all about rider responsibility.

241 - 260 of 293 Posts