8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

221 - 240 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Last saturday, I received a call from Rich (Owner of Maddad) and asked if I would come to Wicked Big Meet as the display car for Maddad promoting the turboback exhaust:

This is Rob (Left) and Rich (Right) --- Rich is the Owner of Maddad... Rob is his brother

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
What's that tilt bracket for? I see it everywhere and I don't get it. :giggle:

Did you use plasti-dip on your grille?
Its not really for anything... just a stupid cosmetic piece. Some people claim its 'to help get more air to the radiator/intercooler'

Nah... just some flat black spraypaint, haha

I recently test drove an 09 Wrx sedan, mmmmm it was nice. I could tell it needed mods though. Contemplating moving up to one later on :D
you should!!

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Well if it ever starts chipping or anything redo it with plasti-dip. I redid mine even though the glossy vinyl was still strong and it's absolutely ftw.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
Scoobs...

How much was your bike rack? Friggin '07s don't have gutters so the racks cost a ton. :(
The rack was about $700 in total... I usually use it for my skiis/snowboard, but I put it on the other day b/c I had to move a 20ft ladder across town, while having a 3ft wide by 8ft toall door, 6 bags of cement and a 4x4x10 in the hatch.

Its amazing what I can fit in this thing.

idk feels like your missing something i think you need more aggressive wheels to finish it off!!
I'd love ore agressive wheels, but my next set will actually be less 'aggressive'. Likely 18x10s with a higher offset... but Ill be running 265s.

Right now, I'd barely be able to get 255s on there. Anything more would require fender pull and/or some crazy negative camber which Im not interested in.

Im actually not even going to keep it as low as it is. I just wanted to see where they were set at from the previous owner. As it is right now, I cant pull into my driveway.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Chris, I am so absolutely positively over the moon off my rocker in love with this car. I love my Z. I still love the Si but my god am I ever happy I bought this damned thing.

But I would still :leghump: your car if you were my neighbor.

·
Registered
14,511 Posts
Chris, I am so absolutely positively over the moon off my rocker in love with this car. I love my Z. I still love the Si but my god am I ever happy I bought this damned thing.

But I would still :leghump: your car if you were my neighbor.
I knew you would love your WRX Dawn. Isn't it fun? It has it's own personality and it's a great one.

221 - 240 of 293 Posts