8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

201 - 220 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
:drool:

I like the wheels.
thanks. i wasnt crazy about them at first, but theyve grown on me. i had lots of issues finding something that looked good and was also the fitment i wanted. however, now that i have coilovers coming in, ill be able to fit a more aggressive fitment next season.

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
Hoping to go up this wednesday, that is, assuming the Bruins can finally close-out the series tonight vs the Flyers. If not, game 6 will be wednesday and Ill be watching that.

Im ready for a showdown though, itll be interesting. I havent launched it yet. I also still have those DRs in my basement for you.
Looks like we'll be watching game 6 Wednesday. LOL! WTF happened to the Bruins?

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #205 (Edited)
Looks like we'll be watching game 6 Wednesday. LOL! WTF happened to the Bruins?
that very well may have been the worst game ive seen them play all season, granted I didnt see to many of them. felt like i was watching the rangers :wheee:

thats quite the shopping cart
yeah... haha. i ended up ordering an intake last night, too :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
that very well may have been the worst game ive seen them play all season, granted I didnt see to many of them. felt like i was watching the rangers :wheee:

yeah... haha. i ended up ordering an intake last night, too :facepalm:
I agree. That's what they looked like in mid january to mid february. My question is how do you play like that in an elimination game to get to the eastern conference finals? I'm starting to wonder if these games are rigged.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
So finally was able to get this thing down the track yesterday. Tons of room for improvement, most notably in my 1st to 2nd shift as I bogged and dropped boost each and every run and it killed me.

I ran, at best, a 13.6 at 101mph with a 1.96 60ft... the car is capable of MUCH better. Just gotta get that guy behind the wheel to get his **** together

Big thanks to the guys who gave me tips on launching it before I went up and made a fool of myself.

·
Registered
352 Posts
:wavey:Can i just say thank you and props for putting those red tail covers on. I cant "in my wildest dreams" understand why manufacterers... particularly subaru have models with clear tails." Im sorry, im just "anti-clear" i love the red in back, and the orange in front. but thats just me.:hitit:

201 - 220 of 293 Posts