1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
is hott, but i think our still better, it bling lol

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
psss whatever... its a toyota?, im not impressed.. bring them on i'll take a pissy lil toyota on. while powershifting we stay in veetak every gear but 6th...

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
yah your right, im wrong, your big im small...

its a good idea for the colour change.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
This is definetly not stock. But this mod resembles the one found at LEDmod.com

Edit: I just talked to my buddy who owns a Corolla XRS, he said it is a mod from LEDmod.com. He said they do custom mods upon request.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
this is from 9thgencorolla.com this is the OP and here is the link to the actual thread

its not legit

I Created this video, as you can see it was posted by noekiyu.

Its fake, I made it using a video editing program.

Gosh, I've gotten 100s of letters on youtube asking how I do it. It's called Pinnacle studio plus video editing program. ::sighs::
XRS Changing color gauges - 9thgencorolla.com

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I remember reading that the owner of the XRS edit the video on a software. The light doesn't change. Just like what peenoysi posted above.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
is there anything electronic that is triggered when vtec kicks in that can be relayed as a indicator and posably open up opertunitirs if some guage faces come out???, like the electro luminecent ones???

·
Registered
504 Posts
Though it was just a video trick, I think it looked cool. I want to DIY it on an R18 and see when the "economy cam" of i-VTEC kicks in. I'll try to keep it lit on long drives.

Such a great idea, how come Honda didn't made the indicator standard?

:popcorn: I'm on watch mode...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts