8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I just check on ES website and they just offer 1999-05 si bushings

http://www.energysuspension.com/pages/hon2.html

I learnt Power-Flex has good bushings but still can't find FG2 on the list= =
Since the FG and FA are still relatively new, there is really no demand for them. The OEM bushings will last a while.

The energy suspension bushings would make a great alternative to OEM when the originals need replacing.

However, get ready for ride quality to take a DUMP if you get the master kit. While very responsive, they are pretty harsh.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I had these on my old car some metal front LCA bushings :D Planning on getting them for the new FG. I will keep all updated when I get them ;) But obviously ride quality will be a sacrafice as Z1 said above.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Old thread but to let you know... I spoke with ES today on the phone. Expectations are that they will have bushing kits available for their entire lineup on 8th gen civics by the end of 2009. Also for those in CA area, there might be opportunities to be a tester for their product line. Just contact them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Old thread but to let you know... I spoke with ES today on the phone. Expectations are that they will have bushing kits available for their entire lineup on 8th gen civics by the end of 2009. Also for those in CA area, there might be opportunities to be a tester for their product line. Just contact them.
Already mid-Sept still no news. :coffee:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts