8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:coffee:hey guys... i've been lookin around on the internet, not so much the threads though, sorry if this a repost question again, but are there any performance chips out there that will work with new Si's???? i know there is hondata and all that, but any add on chips or anything of that sort?? juss thought i'd ask and see if anyone has heard of anything comin out like that, thanks... James:coffee:

·
Registered
615 Posts
:coffee:hey guys... i've been lookin around on the internet, not so much the threads though, sorry if this a repost question again, but are there any performance chips out there that will work with new Si's???? i know there is hondata and all that, but and add on chips or anything of that sort?? juss thought i'd ask and see if anyone has heard of anything comin out like that, thanks... James:coffee:

There isnt anything else mainstream other than the Hondata reflash at this point.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i thought, i havent seen to much, juss thought i would ask to make sure i happened to miss anything, thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts