8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe no one has made a thread for this game. I haven't been able to stay up to date with recent XBL stuff as I rarely play my 360, Mega Man 10 on the Wii has taken over my life. I just caught wind of this while I was browsing the web at work. I haven't played the XBLA update but as soon as I get home I am purchasing/downloading.

I remember right after I graduated elementary school in 2000, my dad took me to Walmart and told me I could buy whatever I want. I purchased The Marshall Mathers LP (edited of course lol) and Perfect Dark with the "Expansion Pak" with 64 whole MB of RAM! The graphics seemed so realistic to me at the time that I remember throwing up before I went to sleep that night from nausea. Then I woke up at 6AM to play some more.

Does anyone else have any fond memories of Perfect Dark? And how are you enjoying the updated game?

P.S. Listening to the soundtrack on my iPod now. Amazing stuff.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
i had the Expansion Pak for one of the Turok games that needed it & rented Perfect dark,i thought it was a good game.

One of my most fond memorable moments with N64 was Doom 64,san francisco Rush,Golden Eye 007,Turok: seed's of Evil multi-player...

and Pokemon stadium!!...those mini game's were awesome & Mario Party kicked ass,i would stay up the entire summer night till morning playing that!..

·
Registered
644 Posts
I remember several all nighters with perfect dark, remember having every level memorized and listening to my parents tell me how violent it was and that i shouldnt be playing it, it was the game that made the 64 worth having for me, and im loving the updated version, had a few all nighters with it already too

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, just download the trial game. If you liked Goldeneye, you'll love Perfect Dark. It's a little primitive though, the mission objectives can sometimes be really vague and not self-explanatory.

I'm in the middle of trying to beat it on Special Agent, I could only beat it on Agent as a kid. I'm stuck at about 70% of the campaign (Crash Site) because of said issue. I'm imagining Perfect Agent won't be much easier. I refuse to use an FAQ though, I'm going to figure it out on my own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts