8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Meh... a new car is overrated anyways.

Do what you need to do, and don't feel bad about it.

After driving around my Si for the past few months, making payments, and paying insurance, I'm now having difficulty justifying the expenses of the car. I'm beginning to wish that I had the money to do other things with. Don't get me wrong, I love the car, but I almost wish that I had a beater to scoot around in so I can allocate money to other things more worthwhile... like a house and a project car. Oh well, once I get the principal on my loan down, I'm going to sell it and buy a beater along with a house. :)

Props to you man!

·
Banned
1,158 Posts
Meh... a new car is overrated anyways.

Do what you need to do, and don't feel bad about it.

IMPOSSIBLE A NEW CAR IS NEVER OVERRATED a new car makes u feel good in the inside the way it feels on ur back the way it roars the smoothnes of the transmission the way u wash it in the hot sun with ur short shorts :eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes: perhaps i went to far...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.