8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of purchasing this intake, I herd that it has some problems before with bogging, but I'm getting a flashpro too. Is the gains good with this intake? Anyone here with flashpro and this intake will be helpful. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Hey John, heard it was good with flashpro, however as i also heard your money will be better off spent with a cold air and flashpro. The big benefit is non risk of hydrolock and having the filter face the front of the car bringing in cooler air. Yet you will get the coolest air with a cold air. I really wanted this intake myself but swayed the cold air way.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey John, heard it was good with flashpro, however as i also heard your money will be better off spent with a cold air and flashpro. The big benefit is non risk of hydrolock and having the filter face the front of the car bringing in cooler air. Yet you will get the coolest air with a cold air. I really wanted this intake myself but swayed the cold air way.
I don't like cai man, plus this one is pretty. I don't want to pay$450.00 to get tuned with my custom intake. I think it's great with the reflash, but won't make much power with flashpro.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
If you don't want a CAI, the PowerChamber is your best bet. Just make sure to run a MAP calibration for a SRI, post up some datalogs just to be sure you're safe, and be happy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts