8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking on the lighting section of the forum and i saw some DIY installs, but none that said "password JDM". I know that they are like OEM but i wasnt sure if they were exactly...if anyone could help me out with the install thatd be sweet....its an 07 so i also need a spot to put the switch...if anyone has done this already or knows a good spot to put the switch because the vsa took its place thatd be helpful...thanks:thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,538 Posts
I was looking on the lighting section of the forum and i saw some DIY installs, but none that said "password JDM". I know that they are like OEM but i wasnt sure if they were exactly...if anyone could help me out with the install thatd be sweet....its an 07 so i also need a spot to put the switch...if anyone has done this already or knows a good spot to put the switch because the vsa took its place thatd be helpful...thanks:thumb:
The install should be the same as any other foglight DIY install. As for the VSA switch, you are going to have to figure something out on where to put the switch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.