8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
does the fluid container stay in the OEM spot. my retros caused me to have mine loose cause it will put pressure on the bulbs and i don't like that. so it just is tucked so it don't move. wonder if this will solve this problem and secure it again

·
Registered
166 Posts
I attempted to do this install today and there must be something unique about my 2007 FA5, because there is no way possible to do this install the way JDM seems to have planned. In my stock version of the FA5, I have a huge air intake tube that is occupying the same exact place that they designed their battery relocator to go.
Anyone else had to deal with this? Just remove the air intake?

Pictures

·
Registered
360 Posts
I attempted to do this install today and there must be something unique about my 2007 FA5, because there is no way possible to do this install the way JDM seems to have planned. In my stock version of the FA5, I have a huge air intake tube that is occupying the same exact place that they designed their battery relocator to go.
Anyone else had to deal with this? Just remove the air intake?

Pictures
The whole point of relocating the battery is for aftermarket CAIs.....why would you relocate your battery with a stock intake, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.