8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Couldn't find a thread for this so I decided to post. The bumper on my 07 si sedan keeps popping off on the passenger side. I believe it's a few clips (or what it looks like) that hold the bumper to the fender. If anyone knows what part or what I should do, please let me know. thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just saw a video of it and I totally get where the screw is. Hopefully these are the parts that I need, they're fairy cheap. Any idea how this clips on? it looks like the bumper clips are part of the actual bumper. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
12,536 Posts
Just saw a video of it and I totally get where the screw is. Hopefully these are the parts that I need, they're fairy cheap. Any idea how this clips on? it looks like the bumper clips are part of the actual bumper. Thanks for the help!
Clips are part of the bumper. You can't replace them. You're probably missing the screw. Get the screw off from the other side, go to home depot, match it and buy it.
If that still doesn't solve the issue, then your bumper is probably loose. The clips are located underneath the headlight and go along the edge towards the wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts