8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed for the past few times i've gotten in my car my pass. side air bag light is not lite. I only have my cd case in the seat so I know its not that sensitive is it? But anyway my seat feels like its a little loose. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
I've noticed for the past few times i've gotten in my car my pass. side air bag light is not lite. I only have my cd case in the seat so I know its not that sensitive is it? But anyway my seat feels like its a little loose. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
The light will only come on and stay on if there is a passanger that weights less than 40lbs. People have seen the side airbag light come on and stay on when they place a bookbag on the seat.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay cool makes perfect sense... but also has anyone noticed that the passenger side seat brackets come loose in the coupe? I wiggled my seat yesterday trying to figure my air bag problem and found out that the rear right bolt is loose does anyone know the recommended torque specs on the bolts by chance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.