8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To those of you that are doing retro projection projects....i would like to offer up for free (you just pay postage) my factory headlamps to use, in place of your project headlight assembly being out of your car with the idea of when you are done with your project you do the same thing to help another civic brotha (or sista) out. I hope this idea will promote retro projection projects and help out people that still need to drive their car at night for our busy lives (work, school ect..). Integrity is the key to keep this idea going.

My factory headlights wont be available to the first person of this "pass it forward idea" for about another couple weeks....but i wanted to get some feedback on ideas, comments ect on my purposed idea.

Hey Mods...can you move this thread over to the lighting area?? I dint realize that put it over in the suspension and breaks area.

THx

·
Registered
17,071 Posts
:clapping: nice to see other people with good principles on Integrity

·
Registered
568 Posts
I like the idea but I would make sure that who ever gets the lights has some sort of creditable. You don't want it to get to the wrong person and then they end up selling it to someone on here for quick buck. Noble yet agree that it will most likely fail. Unless you know the person. Plus they are you headlights so if a person that you gave them to gets scammed by who ever says they needs them, who is to say that person cares. you gave it to them for free.
Sorry for the ramble

Paraphrased: Bad idea

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Make it public who they go to so they are shunned by the community. It's not a fix-all but it would have an impact. Most people don't want to be the douche who messed it up for everyone else. But if they move and no one knows who they went to, then it doesn't matter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.