8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007, Honda Civic LX, Sedan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rubber seals are coming off and I need to replace them but I don't know the part number. I have a Honda Civic 2007 4 door sedan. Also, a front bumper that has spots for fog lights.

·
Registered
133 Posts
My rubber seals are coming off and I need to replace them but I don't know the part number. I have a Honda Civic 2007 4 door sedan. Also, a front bumper that has spots for fog lights.
Which rubber seals?
Where are they located?

·
Super Moderator
2,187 Posts
Rubber seals on the body or the door itself?
Fog light: All bumpers have foglight "marks" that can be removed when you want foglights, in other words, all bumper have the same part number.

·
Registered
2007, Honda Civic LX, Sedan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rubber seals on the body or the door itself?
Fog light: All bumpers have foglight "marks" that can be removed when you want foglights, in other words, all bumper have the same part number.
On the body. I want a bumper that has the marks already.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not really sure what you’re referring to. You got a picture? Honda has a diagram of the whole car where you can see everything separated with numbers and a name that goes to each number. You will just have to Google it.

·
Registered
06FG2 736.72whp/[email protected] e85/ FA1-R18 Daily FTW
5,720 Posts
2007 sedan bumper is different than 08 and up. 2006 and 2007 had fog lights in the lower middle grill part of the bumper not in the lower corners like the 2008 and up bumpers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts