8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went to the store, parked in a normal spot went in and came out and there was two 8th gens parked next to me, one civic 4dr ex, and a civic coupe didn't look for the trim level but noticed it had hubcaps, and then not an 8th gen but an acura rsx parket right infront of me, I was like damn the SI draws crouds. Just thoight it was somethin to talk about since i hadnt posted for awhile!

Wreckless

·
Registered
935 Posts
the other day i went to the store and saw a civic park far away from the store yet i parked beside it for some reason.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I SAW MY FIRST SI TODAY, IT WAS SILVER, IT LOOKED COOL, BUT NOTHING SPECIAL LIKE I THOUGHT IT WOULD I GUESS, IT DIDNT EVEN HAVE IT WINDOWS TINTED, AND IT WAS IN THE SHOP

·
thinkin about an RX-8?!?!
3,188 Posts
06 Honda Civic EX said:
I SAW MY FIRST SI TODAY, IT WAS SILVER, IT LOOKED COOL, BUT NOTHING SPECIAL LIKE I THOUGHT IT WOULD I GUESS, IT DIDNT EVEN HAVE IT WINDOWS TINTED, AND IT WAS IN THE SHOP

Ohhh never say that my friend... It's a different kinda world when you're sitting behind the steering wheel and driving the thing. It's special. TRUST ME! You haven't felt it yet, but you'll see. Someday, somehow.

Yeah. At my work's parking lot, I've always parked next to a Fiji Blue Si, 8thgen 4dr silver sedan, and my favorite... A black RX-8... So clean. It accomadates to my black SI perfectly!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
lol at work, i'm parking next to my managers G35 his is so nice, he takes up 2 parking spots, I'm doing the same next to him :p cause i know he wont hit my baby, and i wont hit his baby.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I was at McDonalds yesterday and in the parking lot was a Ralley Red EX Coupe and a GG LX Coupe parked with a space in between them. Guess where i parked...:D

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
The population of 8thGen civics is sprialing out of control where I live. There's about 12 Sis alone (I work at the Acura dealership and we also have a Honda dealer so I see them when they arrive). Honda can't keep the coupes on the lot! I don't live in a huge area and yet, I never see any where I park. But I pass them and they pass me on the road ALL of the time.

06CivicEX, it may not look like much since there aren't that many differences between our cars' looks, but the true allure is sitting behind the wheel. And I wouldn't be suprised if it was in the shop to get faster.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
atruhondagrl said:
06CivicEX, it may not look like much since there aren't that many differences between our cars' looks, but the true allure is sitting behind the wheel. And I wouldn't be suprised if it was in the shop to get faster.
It only took one ride in a RR si, thanks to my boss, and I knew I had to have one.......:driving:

·
Banned
2,315 Posts
when im driving on the road i usally have other Si or lx pull up next 2 me and drive the same speed im going its like a honda line hahaha

·
Registered
260 Posts
at work i park far away so no one parks next to me and theres another person who works at the same place i do with an si who parks next to me =)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
wilks87
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing