8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 coupe. I put an alarm in 5 months ago. I put OEM style fogs in a month and a half ago. Yesterday the parking lights didnt turn on.

What works: Head lights, high beams and low beams. Directionals, Brake lights, reverse lights, DRL's , *Fog lights.

What doesnt work: Front and rear parking lights (although, they blink twice when I set or unset the alarm). *Fog lights no longer blink when I set or unset the alarm (which happened at the same time of the parking light problem).

I checked all the fuses and none of them are blown. I thought it had something to do with the way I wired the fog lights, but they work fine when I have my headlights on (the stalk positon 1 & 2).

I also thought it was the stalk for the lights near the stearing wheel, but that cant be it bc the fog lights still turn on when the stalk is switched to the parking light position and when I have the switch for the fog lights on.

>rant< So now I am thinking it is the alarm. Which sucks, bc I have 12,000 miles on my car and of course that is one of the aftermarket items on my car.....so i doubt it will be warrentied. I was hoping someone on here could give me some advice before I bring it to honda/the alarm place. Im just pissed off bc the alarm and fogs were done a while ago, and now it decides to crap out on me? >/end rant<

Thanks for anyones help ahead of time.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so... It was fixed. Turned out to be a fuse... small exterior lights (i think). It has to do with the way i wired the fogs...so that i have to re-wire later on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts