8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an issue regarding a grinding in the rear. I jacked it up and both my rear wheels were hell to spin with the parking brake off. Removed the brake caliper on one side and it spins free as the wheel of fortune. Could both rear calipers be shot? Or what should i be looking at next… i did hammer the e brake spring on the rear side, that i didnt take the caliper off of and it got much better to spin…. All replies appreciated

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looking for an issue regarding a grinding in the rear. I jacked it up and both my rear wheels were hell to spin with the parking brake off. Removed the brake caliper on one side and it spins free as the wheel of fortune. Could both rear calipers be shot? Or what should i be looking at next… i did hammer the e brake spring on the rear side, that i didnt take the caliper off of and it got much better to spin…. All replies appreciated
Recently after replacing all my calipers/rotors/pads I noticed I was still dragging. Replaced both my parking brake springs and it fixed the issue. I would start there since they’re cheap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts