8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

6201 - 6220 of 6548 Posts

·
Registered
15,996 Posts
*teardrop*

Atleast he'll always have the memories, but life goes on and cars are nowhere worth the family.

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
:cheerleader:
:bighug: i am deff gonna see you guys this time around. made plans to the last few times i been home but they always fell through, well not this time DAMN IT!! lol if you guys dont come down to orlando then i will drive up to you :)

Well.. the His and Hers era is coming to an end. The parting out of B's car began last night and we'll be picking up the new ride as soon as he gets back to stock. Still not sure if I'm excited or sad...
oh noes :(, always thought that was the coolest thing that both of you had a mugen but guess its time to move on. good memory though :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I just got back to Tally last week. I've seen a ton of Si's since I've been back, especially on campus in the parking garages haha. Are you driving one still?
Yep still driving the Fiji fg2, I work on south Monroe so I'm usually on that south side of town/ southwood area

·
Registered
15,996 Posts
a few of my friends with domestics went, they said it wasn't all that great, they said there were a bunch of retards that only wanted to do burnouts (like the ones here at bayfront) that ruin it for everyone

·
Registered
382 Posts
HAIL! Führer!!!!

I wanted to go, but I had to go out of town. This weekend I am stoked! Getting my Evo tuned! So ready for this car to finally run right :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey guys just moved down here from New York looking to see if theres any weekly meets or anything of that sort around here, thanks.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Not especially. There is a local group that gets together on the Island every Tuesday night. They have a forum called Race850. Idk how many 8th gens attend anymore though. I'm guessing not many.

Welcome to the area :wavey:

6201 - 6220 of 6548 Posts