8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

6181 - 6200 of 6548 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Who all is in tally. I live here and go to fsu and never see nice si's or at least nicely modded ones. I always see riced or stock si's. Would like to get up and cruise with a few.

·
Registered
15,996 Posts
actually khris, no im not. I have a career going, but i'd rather not say on here.

I still technically volunteer as a firefighter, but i haven't been up there since god knows when.

where you deployed at?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Who all is in tally. I live here and go to fsu and never see nice si's or at least nicely modded ones. I always see riced or stock si's. Would like to get up and cruise with a few.
There's actually a tally thread but it's been dead for a couple months I believe. I drive a black fg2 with jdm emblems, black 09+ stocks, and a skunk2 70mm. I see a lot of stock Si's and there's one riced out orange one around here. What do you drive?

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
actually khris, no im not. I have a career going, but i'd rather not say on here.

I still technically volunteer as a firefighter, but i haven't been up there since god knows when.

where you deployed at?
understood, i am in qatar, at the tail end of it though cant wait to get back stateside

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
hey!

your chunkster is gettin huge!!

He sure does seem to love his pool/waterhose.
He's definitely a big boy! I just can't believe how fast it's all going! I'm sure you feel the same about yours. She's almost 7 months old now!!

i will be in florida for abotu a month i get there december 6th and leave jan 3rd. i am trying to get stationed there but we will see
:cheerleader:

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Well.. the His and Hers era is coming to an end. The parting out of B's car began last night and we'll be picking up the new ride as soon as he gets back to stock. Still not sure if I'm excited or sad...

6181 - 6200 of 6548 Posts