8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

· Registered
789 Posts
I believe my husband got my exhaust from you. I dont think ive ever seen your car here on base. I dont get out on base much now days since my base driving privilages were taken away...:facepalm: stupid security forces dont like :vtec: hahaha
Haha yea probably. Cool guy and that exhaust was bad ass but A little loud when ur traveling 24 hrs to PA. Plus I think it was meant for a coupe cuz the extender pipe kinda sucked lol. You got that blue coupe right? And mines one of the million red four doors driving around. But I got mugen wheels and window visors so its a little different.

· Registered
789 Posts
There all random military people or teenagers. I've tried talking to some but just seem to get blown off or ignored. They'll all race me or ricer fly by me. But won't ever talk to me lol
I'm probably one of those ppl lol. My car is relatively distinguishable now. Stickers on the rear window, 8thgen stickers on the mirror windows, and mugen GPS. Yell at me if you see me my situational awareness is awful lol

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

· Registered
789 Posts
Really cuz I'm pretty sure you decided to ricer fly by him leaving crestview going over the bridge lol
If that what he considers ricer fly by. Lol Speed limits 65 I was doing 80 trying to get back to my dorm cuz I was watching a friends' house. If I was looking for a race, a stock 5 series wouldn't be the car id be looking for lol. But I'm guilty by association cuz I'm driving a Honda he's driving a BMW. Gotta love ricers with money smh

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

· Registered
789 Posts
No I consider some one pulling up next to the vehicle already doing 70 then driving next to him for a few feet. Then dropping back an flooring it a ricer fl by. Cuz then the rest of the drive home you did 70mph lol cuz I passed you. An I wouldn't consider my self a ricer with money :p. especially if you saw the Si I owned before this bmw an the hatch before that :)) hahaha
Lol because I just drive up to random bone stock bmws and try to race them smh. Again I'm the one in the wrong cuz I'm driving a modded Honda owell

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

· Registered
789 Posts
I agree. It seems in the panhandle, there are very few people that know anything about there cars or modding them. They see cars as transportation and thats it. If you say "nice color on your 8th Gen" they look at you funny and reply with " No, its a Civic" lol.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Haha right? Some guy complimented me on my mugen wheels but said he didn't like the "Chinese symbols" in the middle. (Mugen gp's) -_- he clearly didn't know anything about mugen.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.