8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have no beater car to drive around this winter, I already have chips, a key scratch on the door, and a small rust spot on the back bumper (wtf?!?!?). I think I will repaint the car, what colors do you think would look nice. It's nhpb now, I'm thinking a primered black. LOL jk jk, I'm thinking a jet black or a pearl white?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the proffesional flat black looks awesome like how skunk2 does thiers but i don't have to power to rep that color lawl. my bro just got a job at abra auto body and can hook it up, i'll only be paying for the paint and w/e i want to him for labor. i'm really considering the white with a blue pearl like how the nhbp has the blue flakes in it.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i say bumper but it's really the bottom flat spot of the license plate. i had a picture a while back, it's like the size of 2 rice grains.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Shinobi said:
Well, I have no beater car to drive around this winter, I already have chips, a key scratch on the door, and a small rust spot on the back bumper (wtf?!?!?). I think I will repaint the car, what colors do you think would look nice. It's nhpb now, I'm thinking a primered black. LOL jk jk, I'm thinking a jet black or a pearl white?
I hear you on that! hell my hood,bumper and fenders are caked in chips and **** how much would it cost to totally repaint the car? im looking at house of color black or something.

Reactions: sikaren07
1 - 10 of 10 Posts