8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It turned out ok, but while I was painting a lot of dust blew onto it while it was wet.. SO I need to sand it back down and paint it again I think so that its smooth.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
megahurts said:
OP, what's with your sig? O_O
i was thinking that. I dont think its real. Look at the road. That pic portrays as if he was driving in london...where u drive on the opposite side we drive.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the sig is real, I am initiating a pass on the freeway about to go around a truck that is being towed.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh and Trust Me I am sanding it all off and doing it again tommorow.

here is the original pic,

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
Chase said:
Yes the sig is real, I am initiating a pass on the freeway about to go around a truck that is being towed.
Hah! Thats awesome lol. But yea thats your Intake Manifold Cover. I guess everyone says re-do it. When I glanced at it, it loked good. But I can see some texture to it as if the paint didnt dry good. Just sand it down and go through the DIY on here. The guy did a good job on it

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
Chase said:
oh ****.. I didnt think that. lol. Now THATS good. Cuz I was gonna say your an idiot if u were playing chicken lol

EDIT: :eek:hnoes: did u get pulled over after that pass?

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya I got stopped for doing 86 in an 80mph zone shortly after than, I saw him coming for miles with my Birddog and I slowed to "85", I guess I was actually doing 86 so He stopped Me. I got a warning.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts