8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
what muffler is that? i didn't know mufflers are supposed to rust (unless you get walmart brand). aren't the usual aftermarket exhausts generally made of stainless steel (non rusting high grade) materials? if not why aren't they implementing it? (don't say money b/c obviously i'm not talking about the cheap walmart brands)

·
Registered
570 Posts
what muffler is that? i didn't know mufflers are supposed to rust (unless you get walmart brand). aren't the usual aftermarket exhausts generally made of stainless steel (non rusting high grade) materials? if not why aren't they implementing it? (don't say money b/c obviously i'm not talking about the cheap walmart brands)
yeah wth where idd you get that from
the entire thing is rusted

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When I clean it the rust came out, it didn't really rusted just rust stains.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
207 WHP? just from a bolt on exhaust... what else you got? i find that hard to believe.
I/H/E 207whp from 184whp with just the exhaust.
I bought my exhaust for $220.00 shipped. I have it now for like 2 years, quality is good it has some stains but not rusted deep. Not saying it's better than skunk2 or greddy but I made good power with it and payed half the price, Im going to get a 70mm tsudo this month.
For $220.00. I can afford to get a brand new exhaust every 2-3 years while the name brands are looking old and banged up allready.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.