8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live near ft lauderdale and curently have a black si, but it only looks good after i wash it and it probally stays clean for a whole 10 min, and u can see every little nic and swirl on the car. im tired of trying my hardest and it still looking like crap. i was thinking of painting it red with black flakes, or just any color except black. any suggestions are welcome. but back to my point, is there anywhere near ft lauderdale where they paint cheap but good quality paint.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
How much are you looking to spend? Painting the whole care is going to be expensive. If you just get a good wax job then most like you won't see the swirl marks and nics. Do you have any pics of what you want fixed or what bothers you so that you can get some better opinions. BTW I currently live in Davie, maybe we could me up and I could check it out for you. LMK.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea we can meet up i live in cooper city, but theres like chips and you can see where the stock paint is like pealing off on a couple spots on the hood, i waxed it and took it to get waxed and you can polish a terd but it still looks like crap.i was thinking of keeping the door jams black and just paintng the outside to keep the cost down while keeping red and black theme going.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts