Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IT WORKS!!!
and it works well ....

to the info ....

Stock dyno at P2R
temp: 86-F
Dyno: dyno jet
Numbers: 2007 SAE corrected
runs back to back ... u can see from the times of the runs ... 3rd run was left out cuz it was identical to the 2nd ...
for the lazy guys ...
run 1 was at 11:31 am ... run 2 @ 11:34 am and run 3 @ 11:36 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
same P2R dyno !! Throttle body spacer + 2 TB gaskets
temp: 92-F
numbers: 2007 SAE corrected
runs back to back to back ... again 3rd run shows the same as second run so i didn't print it ...
run 1 @ 5:00pm, run 2 @ 5:02pm and run 3 @ 5:05pm .... sooo NO COOL DOWN TIME on a hotter day that yesterday ...

the charts show comparison to stock dyno ...
this chart: run 1 stock VS run 1 with P2R throttle body spacer + 2 TB gaskets

this chart: run 2 stock VS run 2 with P2R TB spacer + 2 TB gaskets

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

vid of second run :
have others but the quality is too bad so this one will have to do ... and it's pretty bad as well :mad: (cellphone)

Bonus: Battery tie down ... corpsort should have these soon :thumb:

3rd runs will be identical to second ...

the thing does make power ....

to be quite honest ... you can feel he difference in power and if i dare say this ... the car feels stronger than the numbers the dyno show ... i won't be surprised if i dynoed tomorrow and it showed even bigger increases cuz it does feel stronger than it did before ...

:thumb:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
would a CAI fit with that TBS?

you should get a hondata IMG as well.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
definitely consistent increase in power... my car was almost identical in power increase as his... i also noticed the car felt like it had more tq while we were driving home...

·
Registered
662 Posts
is there any benefit to using the thicker gaskets instead of OEM gaskets? I have the TB coolant bypass so it wouldn't help me with temps.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
legendman said:
is there any benefit to using the thicker gaskets instead of OEM gaskets? I have the TB coolant bypass so it wouldn't help me with temps.
the one benefit i see would be the fact u can take it off and put it on w/o any problems... even tho u never think about taking it off again... u never know... also the oem paper one doesn't seal as good once it's been taken off... so if u have any leakage that's the first place to look...

1 - 20 of 103 Posts