8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: Friday, Nov 9
Time: 4:00pm

yo marc, set up a mini meet when installing my fogs. haha...
a meet before winter. so everybody can come and say hi to each other. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i wish i had those in my house... haha...
btw, aldric will be of early tomorow...
what's the good time to meet? :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aldric is of after 4, so i might call you around that time.
thanks for letting use the garage...
will there be other member tomorow?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anybody wants to see me installing my HID fogs?
wanna take a close look of the gp's? :biggrin:
anybody wants to chat with the 3 of us? :biggrin:
hahahaha.....

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Actuallly.... I've been waiting to install HIDS (not fogs) and have no clue how to do so... I wouldnt mind...?
No problem! You can come over if you want. We're going to my uncle's apartment garage on West 59th and Oak Street around 4 or 5 pm tomorrow. I'll give you a call to let you know what time we can meet up.

·
Registered
549 Posts
anybody wants to see me installing my HID fogs?
wanna take a close look of the gp's? :biggrin:
anybody wants to chat with the 3 of us? :biggrin:
hahahaha.....
Yaaaah... So.... Im going to need those T.P.S reports Munnnndaaay.... :thumb:

·
Registered
549 Posts
No problem! You can come over if you want. We're going to my uncle's apartment garage on West 59th and Oak Street around 4 or 5 pm tomorrow. I'll give you a call to let you know what time we can meet up.
Great, I no longer have your contact info, so do call as I'm about 15mins ( 8.5 in Vtec) away! :dancing:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Installing fogs requires pulling the bumper skin correct?

If so I'd be interested in stopping by as well to see how to do it. Is that okay with you?

I need to pull the bumper skin off my car as well to install the Fiamm horns.

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
^ Yes, bumper cover needs to be removed.

The nature of this mod is quite simple - P1NG already has OEM foglights, so all that needs to be done is 1) Remove bumper cover, 2) Install plug n play HID kit (bulbs, ballasts, igniters, wiring), 3) Test and reinstall bumper.

PM me if you'd like to come and I will give you more details on the location and time.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
oooo can I come to play too? I can't stay long but there is new peeps coming out that I wanna meet....and I miss you lots marc:wavey:

·
Registered
486 Posts
^ Yes, bumper cover needs to be removed.

The nature of this mod is quite simple - P1NG already has OEM foglights, so all that needs to be done is 1) Remove bumper cover, 2) Install plug n play HID kit (bulbs, ballasts, igniters, wiring), 3) Test and reinstall bumper.

PM me if you'd like to come and I will give you more details on the location and time.
Thanks for the info.

PM coming your way.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahaha....
i need a quick wash so that the back dry dust and dirty things come of the car... :biggrin:

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
P1NG - Make sure sure you have all the tools to remove the bumper. You'll need a long/slim flat head screwdriver to remove the pins/clips, a hex wrench to remove the grille, a box wrench to remove the screws on the bottom (6mm I think), Philips screwdriver, 10mm wrench to disconnet the battery terminals, electrical tape, zap straps, gloves, and your radio PIN code.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hey guys, my day off today...can u send me the info/time/location.

I can help with the installs/bumper removal...i'll bring the bumper clip removals and some tools that i used, just incase

1 - 20 of 86 Posts