8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there. does any1 have OZ brand name wheels ?
im looking @ those in black, they look like they would sit flush and loook damn nice on RR fa5 . or should i do the cheap thing and get the TENZO
TYPE M1 or the Eneki EKM3.

any inputs?

to our sponsor tirerack, whts the best price you could get me for the OZ ULTRALEGGERA. 17S BLACK.

· Registered
427 Posts
THIS GUY lol. I love them they look amazing on my FBP fg2. Im soryy i dont have any pics with them on tho. I will as soon as the weather clears!

I got mine for 1400 for the Set with Hankook ventus tires included in price (they were about 100 apiece. mine are 17.8

· Registered
427 Posts
They will look great with the red too! I definately suggest them, and they are lighter than the stock thats for sure.

· Registered
427 Posts
Yeah thats one of them when I just got them. They are a flat black but they clean up very nice.

It's miserable i have to have them sitting in storage right now, but its much better than driving thru the salt with them on right now.

· Registered
427 Posts
Nothing like seeing kids with $2000 wheels and summer tires on driving through snow, salt and slush.
Oh I know, I see it ALLLLLLL over the place here in Pa. They have the wheels for one year and then they are trash.

I suggest NOT selling the stock wheels no matter what you buy. Never know what may happen and its obviously a good thing to have a spare set. I slid on some snow into a curb a month ago and if I would have had my O.Z.'s on I would have freaked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.