8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I see you and I use the same designer. Pichy is doing great things for you too I see. Well I must say this is a nice site. Seeing your site made me realize I have to face lift my site. Well just like you guys I am waiting on the new civic to come out. Talk to you all later.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
welcome to the site. Yeah, pichy did some great work on the business cards. I'm almost always trying to work on something for the site. The store is the next area that needs a major amount of work. But, I'm in the process of a move, so it's going to have to wait a bit. Thx for joining up.

Post up pix of your ride if you have some. - welcome

·
Registered
571 Posts
fuzake said:
No I beat him to that one. lol but he did get the jump on 8thgen lol Thanks Pichy for that welcome bro.
good job

Derek runs his boards like Hitler IMO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i wasn't going to do a 8thgen unless i got a new si, hell i didn't know was open at all till pichy told me about this one. hell two is enough. I need to redesign mine anyways so a 8thgen would be to much for me right now.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
actually there is at least 3 forums for the 8th gen that I know of right now.

I just didn't know if you wanted to have the 8thgen site if Derek hadn't bought the name.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no if I get rid of my sixth gen I will still run that site and if I get my new si I will just hang out here.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts