8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
is that your car? i heard the payback from insurance is quite decent.. enough to get you a much nicer set!

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is so my car. not going through insurance. $500 deductible and naturally, my premium would go up so forget that. i need wheels. i've learned my lesson about wheel locks and looking into getting an alarm asap. right in my own driveway too.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
thats so F-ed up!

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Just wow........

if i came outside and saw my car on bricks i would cry. Was it the stock wheels that they stole???

Did they scratch up the body of the car?

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that is my front door. my bedroom window is about 5 feet above my front door. it happened between 2am and 6am. i have a camera between my front door and my bedroom window but the vcr wasnt hooked up so no tape. that was ballsy. this is the 2nd night i've parked my car at home in two weeks and this **** happens. im barely ever at home.

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
body isnt scratched but the left side of the rear bumper has a little scuff on it from them moving the wheels out i guess but that will come out with detailing.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
oh no! thats freaking messed up. i would be killing someone right now! wow man this is the type of stuff that really pisses me off with ppl out there.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.