8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

4061 - 4080 of 5192 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I never fired a Springfield, that will be one of the ones i will be trying out before i purchase. Last gun i fired was a glock 17 i think. Its been awhile.

·
Registered
15,996 Posts

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
hopefully im not breaking site rules by asking this....but do you guys kno any good places to sell gun stuff at? ive bought two 17 round mags so im hoping to get rid of my stupid 10 round cali exclusive mags

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
hopefully im not breaking site rules by asking this....but do you guys kno any good places to sell gun stuff at? ive bought two 17 round mags so im hoping to get rid of my stupid 10 round cali exclusive mags
Check out armslist.com. Its like craigslist for guns. But good luck getting rid of those 10 rounders. Not a big market for those.

·
Premium Member
101,189 Posts
not breaking any rules, as long as you dont try to sell on here.

and Micah...dont know who better to ask besides my local PD. but can i carry my pistol in FL with my license for bama? id like to be able to bring it with me.
This site has lots of info on CCW...

Handgunlaw.us

It looks like you'll be fine in FL with your AL CCW

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Certain states have reciprocity laws with other states. AL, GA, FL, LA, TN, MS, NC, SC all have reciprosity with each other. The law you're talking about is to allow reciprocity with any state that issues CCP's.

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
here in arizona they dont really care

Arizona has passed “Constitutional Carry.” That means anyone who can legally own/purchase a firearm and is 21 or older can carry it concealed without any type of permit/license. This new law becomes effective July 29, 2010.

4061 - 4080 of 5192 Posts