8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Why are all of you guys harping on him? It's pretty shitty when someone wants to kill them self... I don't think he needs some no-names on the internet mocking him for it afterwards.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
^I dont feel bad for the famous ppl who are stressed out over the lives they chose, and the millions they make for killing themselves. Its sad, but I dont feel bad.

I feel bad for the cop who kills himself after killing a 12 yr old kid who had a water gun painted black..to make it look like a real gun. Now that is stress...

·
Registered
375 Posts
I Vtec said:
Why are all of you guys harping on him? It's pretty shitty when someone wants to kill them self... I don't think he needs some no-names on the internet mocking him for it afterwards.

lmao..... No-names??? there you go put him on a pedastol and trampple all over my good name this is truly Butterscotch Raaaiiinnn!!!!!!

And honestly how shitty can it be when your Owen Wilson a movie star and making millions if he thinks thats hard try pulling a 9-5 and going to nite school or living in a third world country and not knowing were your next meal is coming from. Be serious there's millions of people doing a lot worse than him and they arent cutting themselves...... I stand by my comment :box:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
He is from where I live and I can tell you he liked his drugs. I know some people that have........anyway, he does like the white lines.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I deleted some of the worthless posts in this thread. It's very easy to be callous to the thought of someone committing suicide if you've never had to be around it.

MBK said:
everyone has their own struggle
This is very true. We don't know why he chose to do this so people shouldn't judge him. Yes, it's a stupid thing to do. I also left posts in this thread saying that it was.. But there are levels of depression that are similar to being high on a drug that you hate, and you just can't think clearly enough to make a wise choice.
God bless the people that can deal with things well enough to not ever even consider this.. But he's not one of those people and he shouldn't be called pathetic for needing help. We all need help at some point in time.. What if the person that you were asking for help had the attitude that some of you have? Maybe he tried to get help but people just said "Oh, you're a millionaire.. quit crying."

We don't know the story of exactly what happened here, so posts that are just calling a suicidal person pathetic will continue to be removed.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Pretty surprising, doesn't seem like the person that would find life that horrible - I always pictured him in a good mood.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
illusionstwice said:
^I dont feel bad for the famous ppl who are stressed out over the lives they chose, and the millions they make for killing themselves. Its sad, but I dont feel bad.

I feel bad for the cop who kills himself after killing a 12 yr old kid who had a water gun painted black..to make it look like a real gun. Now that is stress...
+1 ...

·
Premium Member
18,457 Posts
Yeah I always saw him as the more open happy one, and would imagine his bro doing something like that say from the Royal Tennanbaums. But maybe he's also more emotional.

I hope he gets better though, no one deserves to be made fun of for something like this.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks to the mods for really cooling off some of the sillier kids of the forum.

On the OW note, I read on CNN.com that there is no information as to why he was hospitalized. That a neighbor said there was no immediate rush when the ambulance arrived. So be careful in your information, I find CNN to be a very reliable media source. The others cited here I wouldn't trust so much, many media institutions will say what they can to get ratings.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts