8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many R18/Si owners have over 100K on their engine? How reliable/unreliable has the engine and drive train been?

·
Registered
11 Posts
07 LX mt with 139k plus on the clock :eek:mg: . So far other than the normal maintenance, the only things Ive replaced under the hood in that time has been the battery. No complaints here on its reliability. The drive train has given me no issues at all. I still think the car runs and drives as good as it did the day I took it off the dealers lot back in 07.

·
Registered
285 Posts
07 LX mt with 139k plus on the clock :eek:mg: . So far other than the normal maintenance, the only things Ive replaced under the hood in that time has been the battery. No complaints here on its reliability. The drive train has given me no issues at all. I still think the car runs and drives as good as it did the day I took it off the dealers lot back in 07.

That's great to hear man! Im already up to 46k and still climbing fast.. Very nice to see you at 139k having no major issues :thumb: -knock on wood-

·
Registered
255 Posts
2006 LX Coupe, 176,000+ km's (95% highway driven) that sees regular routine maintenance. Not a single problem to date. Only had to replace an indicator bulb behind the dash last fall.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A few months ago I picked up a 2006 Civic Coupe that was a Driver Ed Car, 250 kms on it. I have all the service records, just oil changes and brake pads, mind you the rear seal is weeping a tiny bit, not enough to really lower the dip stick anything noticeable between oil changes though. Seems to have held up pretty good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts