8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1363 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 26 days left until I get my 06 EX Coupe in Galaxy Grey!

Did not get Navi, going to get something like TomTom or similar to add navigation to it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
karl lutz said:
my new EX sedan is in Pendleton, Oregon today . So there will be 2 new 2006's in this GREAT state.
I added the fog lamps as I figured they would come in useful with our weather here!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw some women who had a white coupe, looked like maybe an LX yesterday.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Nice to see some other people in this crazy state gots the idea to get the 06 civic, too bad yall didnt get the si though, they are amaxing!, if any yall in need of a coupe i know there is a black one sittin at my dealership showroom floor.....

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm across the river in vancouver, is that close enough to say oregon?? :) Wife has a silver 4door lx, I'm the enthusiast, she's the driver. She's not too hip to putting on wheels and lowering it, but given time....

·
Registered
50 Posts
glassman said:
I'm across the river in vancouver, is that close enough to say oregon?? :) Wife has a silver 4door lx, I'm the enthusiast, she's the driver. She's not too hip to putting on wheels and lowering it, but given time....
Close enough :). I'm in the process of setting up a Civic/Si meet for Memorial Day weekend, any takers?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sadly, I have not. Unless you count the ones parked at the dealerships, I have yet to see another one.

Only other 2006 Si sightings were north of Seattle on I-5.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I can't blame you for feeling that way. At the same time, I'm trying to set up a meet for Portland/Vancouver area Si's, and that has now become an all-Honda model affair (lack of 2006 Si's). Interested?

·
Registered
944 Posts
T5Soul82 said:
I can't blame you for feeling that way. At the same time, I'm trying to set up a meet for Portland/Vancouver area Si's, and that has now become an all-Honda model affair (lack of 2006 Si's). Interested?

definately interested, keep me posted

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ok, here are the details I have so far:

Monday, 5/29 at 1PM in Jantzen Beach (near Circuit City).
All generations of Si's welcome, along with RSX, Integra, etc.
Gather in parking lot, then decide from there.

Will let you know more as time gets closer. Hope to see you there! :wavey:

·
Registered
944 Posts
damn sounds good i wish it was after payday though that way i would have some cash.... oh well might have to break into the savings, now i just got to see if i work that day, but yeah i am definately hoping to make it up there!

·
Registered
50 Posts
No worries bro, don't even sweat it. I'm probably going to reschedule anyway, as the weather is going to be crap the entire weekend.

1 - 20 of 1363 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.