Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kuhmo SPT

Falken Zeix 912

Kuhmo AST

Kuhmo ASX

Description of my driving.

90% highway, commute to work FTL!, 10% twisties and city.

They will be on 18 inch works 225/40/18

I want something that wont have a super soft sidewall but I want something with good tread life and decent noise/performance. I ruled out the General UHP for the fact that the sidewalls are soft from what I have read.

What do you suggest?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
i got the BFG G-force sport tires on my 18" oz ultraleggeras and i love them. i got that same size tire too. It looks good and you can feel the road alot more

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Wakeboarder11 said:
i got the BFG G-force sport tires on my 18" oz ultraleggeras and i love them. i got that same size tire too. It looks good and you can feel the road alot more
I have the same tires, I like them. But my only comparison is to the stockies.

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
DO NOT GET FALKEN ZIEXS. Had them, and they are crap. And I also have 18inch ray wheels, so, to tell you right now, Falkens arent a way to go..

I got KUHMO, and they are so far much better! :thumb:

I hope I helped you out, since I was a former falken owner.

·
Registered
50 Posts
u have 3 all seasons and 1 summer tire..

not alot of information besides you wanting grip and not a soft sidwall, how bout location?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
doulik3 said:
u have 3 all seasons and 1 summer tire..

not alot of information besides you wanting grip and not a soft sidwall, how bout location?

Austin texas.We dont really have any cold seasonother then a random 30's night.Usually hovers in the 40-60's in the winter.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep now its between the spt and neogen. Guess I could flip a coin?

How is the sidewall on the spt, handle pretty well?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe I will check them out. Like I said the neo gens get great reviews but the tread wear is a little low for me considering I commute alot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts