8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call from the dealer in Fayetteville - they are placing the next order on 9/16 ... should arrive early November. Can't wait!!!

Civic Coupe EX
5-Speed Manual Tranny
Navigation System
Rear Spoiler
Fog Lights
iPod Link (when available)

I chose Galaxy Gray Metallic (comes with gray fabric seats). I also got a '06 Coupe & Si brochure (just came in). I will post the Coupe & Si color combinations available in another thread.

:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FutureSiOwner said:
Early November???
Damn, I was planning on getting my Civic the 15th or so...I forgot, there's going to be a waiting list...stupid me...damn
The only reason that it's November is because they didn't have the specific Civic I wanted on order anywhere in the network in the South. We did a search at the dealership for units "on order" in the surrounding states, and there weren't any EX Coupes w/ Navi and 5-spd yet. It will take about 6-8 weeks from the order date to receive the vehicle.

But if you're willing to take what the dealerships are going to receive from Honda on the 15th (check with the dealer), then you should be able to get one next week.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jbbrann said:
Sweet. Holy crap, another member from Arkansas. I used to live in Fayetteville. Is that Landers Honda?
Yep, Landers in Fayetteville. I was going to order from Frank Fletcher in Bentonville, but the salesperson that I was working with didn't have a clue about the '06 Civics. Early bird gets the worm... Landers was better-informed, and on the ball. :laughing:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
FutureSiOwner said:
Early November???
Damn, I was planning on getting my Civic the 15th or so...I forgot, there's going to be a waiting list...stupid me...damn
well are you planning on getting an SI like your user name suggests? The SI won't be out till after the Sema Auto Show in Nov.

The other civic lineup = hybrid/sedan etc will be at dealers any day. I just went to the dealer this morning and they had the 06 accords on the lot, but no civics yet.

·
Registered
122 Posts
webby said:
well are you planning on getting an SI like your user name suggests?
haha, yeah i noticed that...I should change my name...I don't think I can wait until then...and there's just not that much more horsepower for me to get it...60hp?...so i decided to go LX...again...
the interior is really close, well except for the sunroof, but i don't mind not having one...it's one less thing to worry about breaking...

But if you're willing to take what the dealerships are going to receive from Honda on the 15th (check with the dealer), then you should be able to get one next week.
thanks for the info, i thought they might already all be back ordered...
I'm hoping I find something!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My dealer here in Pittsburgh already has a few black coupes on the lot, with a bunch of different colored sedans.

But I would only get 15.6 trade-in on my brand new '05EXSE :(

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
shoptb said:
Got the call from the dealer in Fayetteville - they are placing the next order on 9/16 ... should arrive early November. Can't wait!!!

Civic Coupe EX
5-Speed Manual Tranny
Navigation System
Rear Spoiler
Fog Lights
iPod Link (when available)

I chose Galaxy Gray Metallic (comes with gray fabric seats). I also got a '06 Coupe & Si brochure (just came in). I will post the Coupe & Si color combinations available in another thread.

:D
Shoptb, Did you have to leave a $500 deposit. what is the drive out price they gave you, or did you just leave them $500 not knowing the price?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
~racnjsn04~ said:
Shoptb, Did you have to leave a $500 deposit. what is the drive out price they gave you, or did you just leave them $500 not knowing the price?
I left the $500 deposit, but pricing wasn't available at the time that I left the deposit. We have since worked out the pricing details, which is MSRP.

However, I found out yesterday that the dealer has not yet placed the order b/c they CLAIM that the galaxy gray couldn't be ordered until October, which I think is a bunch of bunk...given that I drove a galaxy gray coupe the other day, just didn't have Navi.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got my EX coupe the other day. I got the silver with black interior, and "AUTO" so the wife can drive it!! My aero kit and fog lights just came in today so im going to install them this afternoon. I love the car, feels like a lexus costs like a civic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Body kit and lights are done!!!!

I just completed installation of my aero kit and fog lights on my 2006 Civic EX coupe. It looks gorgeous!!!!! I didnt think I could love this car any more until now.LOL. I cut my hands up a bit doing the install but it was all worth it. I will definitely post some pics in the next day or two. Oh and by the way to anyone who was told that you cannot install the aero kit and fog lights together, I will let you know that, that info is 100% "FALSE". They install great together!! I wouldnt suggest to do the aero kit without the fog lights because they just look great together.

·
Registered
36 Posts
CIVICNATION said:
I just completed installation of my aero kit and fog lights on my 2006 Civic EX coupe. It looks gorgeous!!!!! I didnt think I could love this car any more until now.LOL. I cut my hands up a bit doing the install but it was all worth it. I will definitely post some pics in the next day or two. Oh and by the way to anyone who was told that you cannot install the aero kit and fog lights together, I will let you know that, that info is 100% "FALSE". They install great together!! I wouldnt suggest to do the aero kit without the fog lights because they just look great together.
I believe its the interior illumination and the fog lights can't go together... cuz they use the same slot on the fuse box

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
i'm going to do the underbody kit soon I think along with the Si wing on my ex..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts