61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Due to crappy weather on Sunday, June 7th, We have decided to postpone our BBQ to later date. we apologize for our last minute change of date, but its for the best to insure everyone has a great time.

Our set date for this BBQ will be on Sunday, July 5th, 2009. (RAIN or SHINE)

please pass on the message.
thanks
Richard
optionJDM

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
It's raining here.

And last night.
The important thing is, it has not rained from 12PM-5PM in my area (which is indeed the same area as OptionJDM). I could care less if it rained in Africa. I have a feeling I may be wrong very soon by the sudden change in wind.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
It was sunny in mississauga all day.

we have a coopers thing happening at 8:30-9pm...

·
Registered
692 Posts
It was sunny in mississauga all day.

we have a coopers thing happening at 8:30-9pm...
ahhh nuts...i was just in Sauga last night...does it mean i gotta drive back in tonight?

humm...maybe i can steal that black car w/ the red badges...

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
The Richmond Hill, Markham and Scarborough area did NOT rain at all today. The weather is still holding up for the time being. It was slightly more chilly than yesterday, but the BBQ could have and should have happened as planned.

Oh well. Can't win them all :(

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
The Richmond Hill, Markham and Scarborough area did NOT rain at all today. The weather is still holding up for the time being. It was slightly more chilly than yesterday, but the BBQ could have and should have happened as planned.

i was up at 7:30am today... and it was pouring at the time... it stopped raining at about 8:30am.

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts

Just do your own BBQ, I had a nice delicious steak and BBQ'd corn... mmmmm

61 - 80 of 86 Posts