8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
11:00am would be better because we need to wait for people, there might be a lot of cars there, might as well go and get a decent spot :D
you mean be at option by 11? or at tim hortons?

·
Registered
349 Posts
my ass'll be there...rich hooked me up real good, and helped me out big time when I had problems with a product...

optionjdm is truly a great vendor.

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
at timmy of course, when we get down there it will be around 11:30 depends on lights and traffic.
o k that sounds good.
ill be coming up there with kit maybe.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
okay, so meeting @ timmies on woodbine + 16th for pre-meet then cruise down together.

On facebook, there are about 42 confirmed guests. I guess their parking lot and street are gonna filled up with cars... so...

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
i know everyone is affraid of a little rain, so we decided to have an alternative day just in case. (still yet to be determined)
so...
on Saturday June 6th, i will be posting whether its good to go on Sunday June 7th or if it will be on an alternative date.

everyone can also call 905-305-6316 to confirm

·
Registered
651 Posts
okay, so meeting @ timmies on woodbine + 16th for pre-meet then cruise down together.

On facebook, there are about 42 confirmed guests. I guess their parking lot and street are gonna filled up with cars... so...
i'm in. i should be getting my car back tomorrow of friday...hopefully.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ccchhhyeeeaaa boiiii!!!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
i know everyone is affraid of a little rain, so we decided to have an alternative day just in case. (still yet to be determined)
so...
on Saturday June 6th, i will be posting whether its good to go on Sunday June 7th or if it will be on an alternative date.

everyone can also call 905-305-6316 to confirm
what rich is saying is that they'll let everyone know if its gonna be sunday or not on saturday. not that the meet is gonna be moved to saturday
What Blackaneseman is trying to say;

' What Rich is saying, is , they will let us know if the event will happen on Sunday or not.
Not that the meet will be moved to a Saturday. '

:dance:
This is what Cr8tive_leo was trying to say:

"What Rich tried to say, is that on Saturday, he will let us know if the meet will take place on Sunday, June 7th, as planned. The meet has not been moved to Saturday."

:dancingcoolsmiley:

·
Registered
213 Posts
This is what Cr8tive_leo was trying to say:

"What Rich tried to say, is that on Saturday, he will let us know if the meet will take place on Sunday, June 7th, as planned. The meet has not been moved to Saturday."

:dancingcoolsmiley:
what Vipersam was trying to say....

lmao.... that was good :)

41 - 60 of 86 Posts