8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey- I'm planning to buy some of this. I've done a couple google searches but thought I'd check here before buying. I'll prob go with detailedimage.com if there are no better places. I don't have anyone local to me. Shipping is a killer on this stuff.

Thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered it last Friday. We had some great weather this weekend so I got my car ready for spring with a through cleaning and a fresh coat of wax.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow and then be nice for several days. Hopefully I'll get the stuff on Tue or Wed so I can try it out after the rain. Plan to test the 'in the garage' technique.

I'll post my thoughts/results afterward.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I was wondering the same thing if it works at all, or it's just some marketing scheme, until I had to wipe some old bird crap. Took it out with first wipe.
This stuff is good. It is fast and easy and especially useful when it is cold out. Personally I stick with water washes except when it is cold, a drought or I am somewhere without a water connection. Many professional detailers have switch fully over to ONR though, it is good stuff.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used the stuff for the first time a couple days ago. My car was not too dirty so I didn't put it to a big test. I was somewhat surprised at how much dirt and grit was at the bottom of the bucket when I finished though. The car seemed to look just as good after a regular wash.

I think the best part is not having to dry all the water off the car (as you would when using the hose)- this really seems to speed the process.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.