8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my only 'mod' so far is a set of blizzak ws-60's wrapped around some well priced Sport Edition KV5's...a nice silver alloy 5 spoke design...

Its now spring time and i am dreading putting back on my stock A/S and rims, so Im now thinking of selling basically brand new 08 si rims/wheels and buying something like the Avarus AV5, or the Enkei L-SR's

I have an 08 TW Fg2... Love 5 spoke as you can see, wanted something mean with rivets and a lip... and i think these will look hot and flow with the black/white contrast of the car....

Few hundo difference between the 2, Enkeis are a bit lighter, but i imagine the avarus's look more bling in person, they also have a slightly more aggressive offset.

Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels

Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels

Opinions? Thanks....

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your links just go to tireracks main page...

edit: i looked them up, though... and im not really a fan of either one. but that is most likely because im not a fan of the rivet look
oh thanks... Works for me... don't know how to list pics....

Fair enough on your opinion... They are pretty identical was just curious if anyone had any brand experience that would sway decision...

thanks for chiming in...:wigglesmiley:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.