8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I like the way they look on my FG2 on tirerack and im on sportlines so they might look decent with spacers since the offset is weak. I dont know much about the brand but i know i can get better wheels if i save for a while but for the price of 160 i can get them and call it a day. i'm going to be starting a mild summer all motor build and wont have much money for a good set of wheels. thoughts?

Front and Rear

Size: 18x7.5
Offset: 48mm
Backspacing: 6.18"
Bolt Pattern: 5-114
Rec. Tire Size: 215/40-18
Weight: 23.8lbs.
Finish: Silver w/Machined Lip
Construction: 1pc. Low Pressure Cast/Shot Peened
Finish Warranty: 1 Year
Manufactured in China

One-piece, motorsport-styled mesh spoke
Durability and strength optimized
Rivets and a machined lip add a modular look
Center cap shown included at no charge.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think you will end up with buyers regret. They will also be difficult to sell later. I recommend saving and getting something you really want instead of compromising. I also don't like that they are heavier than stock. Wheel and tire weight and quality can make a noticable difference in enhancing or detracting your performance.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm thanks guys, now I gotta see what other options I have for wheels that aren't so expensive. Maybe worka emotions or rpf1s

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm with some of the guys here on waiting to buy. I wanted to buy rims for my 07 2dr si. Then when it came time to buy I was looking at spending maybe $180 on so so rims...then I smacked myself in the face and realized jeez if I'm spending money on rims I should go all out and get really nice ones..ones that I truly like. I ended up buying a set of rims that cost me $280 a piece. Really nice quality and beautiful to look at. I could barely afford to buy them but I did and I have no regrets. I love my rims. Save your money and get some kick ass rims.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice car yea I really like the rpf1s but everyone has them I will only get them in gold of I can, but I really want work emotion 11R's in white. It's just going to be a lil while before I can get them cause of my summer build

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm with some of the guys here on waiting to buy. I wanted to buy rims for my 07 2dr si. Then when it came time to buy I was looking at spending maybe $180 on so so rims...then I smacked myself in the face and realized jeez if I'm spending money on rims I should go all out and get really nice ones..ones that I truly like. I ended up buying a set of rims that cost me $280 a piece. Really nice quality and beautiful to look at. I could barely afford to buy them but I did and I have no regrets. I love my rims. Save your money and get some kick ass rims.

where is the si grill?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am not sure if your suspension can accommodate this but RPF1's look best in 9" width with lower offset. The face/spokes become flat having a deeper more aggressive appearance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.