Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 12 19.4%

Votes: 15 24.2%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Broke Baller
110,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never thought I'll be posting something like this but its really a tough choice for me. I've pretty much narrow down my choices. I really like Bronze rims for my FBP SiDan. I'm just having a hard time deciding which one to get. Couple of these rims I already know is TPMS compatible.

This one I'll just add even though its not bronze cause I like it too...

I am really leaning towards the RSV or XD9. I like both of them. If I end up getting the RSV, I'll probably have some money left to get me lowering springs or something but I really like the darker bronze of the XD9 or the 57s. TIA for all the input...

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
#5. Matches FBP better than bronze wheels, IMO.

Wheel #3 looks like some Konig wheel, heheheh.

·
Broke Baller
110,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's pics with #2
I like the XD9 too. If I end up getting the Xd9, we'll have 2 FBP FA5 here with that set up. THIS IS HARD!!! I feel like I should just go for the RSV and then buy the prokit or the tanabe for my drop... plus the Tanabe Concept G Axel back.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Do they make #4 in jsut silver? THat'd look hawt like Cindy Crawford on a bed of roses wearing just a ribbon, on her left ankle.

Apart from that, like aki and the others, #5.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
I like #1 and #5. Here's my sedan with wheels pretty close to the #5. Mine are 5Zigen's and they fit the sedan's look very well. Hope this helps.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Poll added. I say #1 and #5 as a second choice

Reactions: pgFA

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
#1 1st choice
#5 2nd choice
#2 3rd choice
#4 4th choice
#3 5th choice

·
Broke Baller
110,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do they make #4 in jsut silver? THat'd look hawt like Cindy Crawford on a bed of roses wearing just a ribbon, on her left ankle.

Apart from that, like aki and the others, #5.
They do make it in 2 other colors. Anthracite Machined (more of a gunmetal) and Silver Machined which is the silver.

Nomar06: Thanks for making it a poll.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts