8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have been wanting to pierce my nipples for a while now and i was wanting to know what everyone (guys and girls) thought about them, the good and bad.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Janizary said:
When I see nipple rings on a guy I can only think

"That would f'ing hurt if someone yanked that bad boy out..."

And the completely random incidents that must happen where one gets ripped out when it gets hung up on something...

OUCHA
haha that would hurt!

·
Registered
901 Posts
I have both my nipples pierced :) I am a guy and i am *** lol

I think nipple rings look good on a guy if you are cut, if you have a bird chest or are overweight steer clear of them!

I used to have a frenum peircing (**** piercing on shaft right below the head) and it was the best 160.00 i ever spent! I took it out for about 20 minutes and when i tried to put it back in the hole had already closed...i had it for about 4-5 months at this point! I was pissed but i am going to go get it again.

·
Registered
595 Posts
ummm ouch

nip rings were cool in the 90s but i think its a fad that died out along time ago.

I could never get mine done but i have my ears gauged to a 0 and that hurt.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I don't think any covered piercing can be seen as a faddish statement...no one sees them unless you show them :) I got mine because I got my frenum pierced and was shocked at how much it enhanced sensitivity that i decided to see how it would be for nipples.. I think their more than just looks but practicality.

Edit: Nipples hurt more than getting your **** pierced :\ Mine hurt for days afterwards lol.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts