8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as stated above i need opinions or feedback on brake pads that have increased stopping performance over stock but lower dust. Car is mostly street driven with the very rare auto x event.

I have read through some threads and most advice is coming from advertisments, i want real world feedback plZ!

thanks

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
If anything, don't go for the hawk hps, i didn't notice any difference whatsoever. I hear hawk hp+ are good for DD's too.

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^thanks for the info i guess i can scrath hawk hps off the list.

any other feedback?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
hps and axxis delux.,

hp plus dust and screech, the better the braking usually means more dust that just how it goes. but if you want ok brakes and kind of low dust id go hps or axis delux

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Duralast Gold CMAX. Ceramic, low dust, low noise, inexpensive, and guaranteed for life.
Get in the zone.....Autozone.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
do they increase stopping power? or are they just oem replacements that emit low dust?
I didn't use the stock pads for too long so I can't remember. They stop better than Axxis XBG pads. Oh yeah, I am using Duralast CMAX in the front and Axxis XBG in the back.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I didn't use the stock pads for too long so I can't remember. They stop better than Axxis XBG pads. Oh yeah, I am using Duralast CMAX in the front and Axxis XBG in the back.
how do they do on the track? or with "extreme" braking!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts