8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am getting a front plate relocator,so my question is would you put it on the drivers side or the passenger side. I know alot of people put it on the drivers side but I was kind of liking the way it looks on the passenger side.

Thanks for all of your input.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Ok I am getting a front plate relocator,so my question is would you put it on the drivers side or the passenger side. I know alot of people put it on the drivers side but I was kind of liking the way it looks on the passenger side.

Thanks for all of your input.
try it both ways for a week and see which one you like :thumb: ... not to hard to change it

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never put one on so dont you have to drill holes under the lip of the bumper to install it ? If so I only want to do it on one side and leave it there. Thanks for the input.:thumb:

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Never put one on so dont you have to drill holes under the lip of the bumper to install it ? If so I only want to do it on one side and leave it there. Thanks for the input.:thumb:
i was under the impression that it was just an extension from the stock mounting point that extended to the right or left

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the one I am getting.License Plate Relocator
Is this like the one you were thinking about or is it the on were you need to drill holes for ? I never had one befor so I am not sure whitch one it is. LOL
Also I did not know they made one like the one you were thinking about.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Reminds me of that exchange in the movie swingers when Trent and his bro argue how long to wait to call back the girl...

"Left side is kinda money, but now that everyone does the left side, im thinkin' the rightside is even more money..."

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
This is the one I am getting.License Plate Relocator
Is this like the one you were thinking about or is it the on were you need to drill holes for ? I never had one befor so I am not sure whitch one it is. LOL
Also I did not know they made one like the one you were thinking about.
does anyone realize that you can just make this extremely easily for a cheap. Just use a piece of angle iron lol through some paint on...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.