8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody i was just wondering wat your opinion on my civic i have a honda civic ex coupe 2008 i got blue leds on the left side of my entire car in the interior and red on the right side in the interior...wats you opinion dats cool or no? or should i just have all one color...???? ill post pics if you wanna see but im sure ud get the idea...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
show pics just so we know what you are talking about, but if it is what i think it is, then no, that is absolutely a horrible mix. go one color or nothing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya thats what im thinkin kinda getting sick of having two colors i was bored haha i think i might as well go with all blue because i have the black stock color which has the sparkling blue in it and the exs all come with blue instrumental color so might as well go with that i guess...suks cuz i love red i wish i had an si automatic is driving me crazy

·
Registered
160 Posts
On the interior lights? There are only three lights (front driver, front passenger, and one rear light, which spreads throughout the cabin).

I had blue up front, white in the back for the longest time. Last week a swapped it out and went all blue and it looks great. I would suggest going all one color; perhaps the color that best matches your car's exterior color (if applicable). I ALWAYS get comments on it. Cheapest mod I've done with the biggest respect. Huh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts