8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
when you said they would look better on a TW , i was like waaht these blue rims on a TW civic ehhhhhhhh :-/ but the original rims ( in white) looks like sex on that RSX and any tw civic

and Desmond regameister evos are the same exact rims that Spoon uses but painted all BLACK

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
when you said they would look better on a TW , i was like waaht these blue rims on a TW civic ehhhhhhhh :-/ but the original rims ( in white) looks like sex on that RSX and any tw civic

and Desmond regameister evos are the same exact rims that Spoon uses but painted all BLACK
i didnt say they would look good on tw, someone else did. i think white would look good on fiji

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
woooow im on crack today, yea the white rims would look good on fiji , i also think the fiji blue matched to car would look good too just something different

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
I'm sorry but even though they're baller rims, I think they look nasty on newer cars. Looks great on an EG, but on our cars it looks outdated, small and cheesy. If you want retro-baller I'd get RS Watanabe's instead (that'd def be more unique too).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.